» Regional Station, Palampur

About Regional Station

The Palampur Regional Station of IVRI was established in 1959 to cater to the research needs in livestock rearing in North-West Humid Himalayan Region (NWHHR) of the country. The major focus of this station has been the development of animal feeding systems using locally available feed resources and investigation of various health problems including the diseases prevalent in the region.